Monday, June 13, 2011

Self Tanning Anyone?

For me, the sun equals new wrinkles, pregnancy mask, hyperpigmentation, and sunburn, which is why I can be found hiding from the sun behind large shades and a straw hat.

Alas, I love the look of being tan.  I've tried so many self-tanners, everything from the super expensive to the drug store versions.  The trouble is that I have acne-prone skin and for some reason, the active ingredients in many self tanners cause me to break out.

Luckily, I think I've hit pay dirt.  My new favorite is Clinique Self-Sun for the face.  No breakouts so far, and it gives me a nice, natural looking tan.  The best part is that it is tinted so you can see where it's going, ensuring an even application, and you get an instant glow!

3 comments:

  1. I've used them on my legs because for some reason I am about two shades lighter then my face and sholders =)
    I've never had anybrakeout trouble, but I'm going to try this next Nice review. I'm stopping in from voiceBoks and following =)
    Feel free to check out my blog-having a Follow me for goodies giveaway--and THERE'S MAKE-UP +)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo totally gonna try this. I have tried so many of these products over the years for the same reasons as you, that my husband actually started introducing me to his friends as his pet orangutan.

    Sharon from voiceBoks
    http://sharon-moms-madhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete